Boutique Sauces is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information and your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES Just Boutique Sauces COLLECT ?
Personal information means information or any opinion, whether true or not, and whether written down or in a material form or not, about an individual who is identifiable.
Email addresses collected are only used internally. We respect your privacy rights and will not disclose your information to third parties.
Certain personal information may be required by Boutique Sauces in order to provide our products or services, such as:
- the full name and address of you and recipient, e-mail address, billing address, contact phone numbers
- the delivery location (such as the name of the recipient’s work, business or hospital room);
- information about transactions ( such as order dates, order amounts and payment information such as credit card details);
- information collected to establish your identity (such as name, address, previous order history).
Boutique Sauces collects personal information only for the purpose of conducting our business and providing our products and services. We may collect personal information to allow us to:
- enable you to order products from our website;
- process your inquiries and improve our products and services;
- respond to your requests, customise future ordering for you and communicate with you;
- design, price and develop existing and new products and services;
- improve our product offerings and customer service, to personalise the website for your shopping experience and to let you know of any new offers or discounts
- promotion and advertising may include emails, SMS or text message reminders from us for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Birthdays and Anniversaries
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing material from us, please unsubscribe from those services using the link included with the marketing material, or by opting out via return email, SMS or text message stating “unsubscribe”. Alternatively, you may contact Boutique Sauces at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED ?
Boutique Sauces collects information when you use our website or communicate with us, such as by telephone, email, SMS or text message. This includes information you provide when placing an order with us or making an enquiry on our website.
DISCLOSURE AND STORAGE INFORMATION
Unless required by law, by Court order or we are required to investigate suspected fraud or other unlawful activity, the personal information collected by Boutique Sauces will only be disclosed to or seen and used by people working in Boutique Sauces or for us, unless you have authorised us to do otherwise.
We keep your personal information if required for the purpose of conducting our business, to help us deal with your enquiries or requests in the future, or if we are required to keep the personal information by law or for governance purposes.
Boutique Sauces do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Boutique Sauces or others.
- This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0466466425
Boutique Sauces website may at times contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
34 Gardiner St, Rutherford